A rare, autosomal dominant inherited bilateral form of superficial corneal dystrophy, marked by symmetrical reticular opacities, and with the progressive impairment of vision. Corneal erosions manifest during childhood. The erosions develop in a honeycomb-like pattern in people in their 20s and 30s.
Also Known As
- Corneal Dystrophy Geographic
- Corneal Dystrophy of Bowman Layer Type 1
- Corneal Dystrophy Reis Bucklers Type
- Reis Bucklers Dystrophy
- Reis-Bucklers' Corneal Dystrophy
- Granular Corneal Dystrophy Type III