(a)-2 Deleteing account and user data
• User can delete his/her own account. User needs to login into the app first and then head to the Delete Account menu item from drawer menu. Once user confirms account deletion then all data related to the users will be deleted from the app.
(b) How We Use Your Individual Information. Cloud Nine collects your Individual Information for the following purposes:
• To provide, improve, and create new Services.
• To respond to your inquiries and to send you administrative communications about the Sites, the Application, and the Services.
• To obtain your feedback about the Sites, the Application, and the Services.
• To send you secure electronic messages and personalized emails pertaining to your interests as inferred from your use of the Sites, the Application, and the Services, including news, announcements, reminders, and opportunities from Cloud Nine.
• To statistically analyze trends and user behavior and activity including how frequently areas of the Sites and Application are visited, how the Services are being used and how many emails are received and opened.
• To provide you and people with similar demographic characteristics and interests with more relevant content including advertising both on and off the Sites and the Application,
• To offer lead generation services.
• To detect and defend against fraud and other threats to the Services and our users.
• To identify issues with the Services,
• To conduct research and measurement activities, and
• To administer your account.
In addition, Cloud Nine may use personal information about you for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect the information and/or with your consent.
(e) Security. We take precautions to protect the security of your Individual Information. Such information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Application or Sites, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
(f) Children. Minors may not use the Application or Sites. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of the Application or Sites is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18.
the purposes for which we use it, the circumstances under which we share personal information, and with whom we share it. The California Consumer Privacy Act requires
Cloud Nine to make additional disclosure (this "Disclosure") to California residents.
These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Cloud Nine collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
• identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address.
• personal information, such as a credit card number.
• age, gender, or other protected classifications, including health information.
• commercial information, such as purchase activity.
• commercial information, such as purchase activity.
• Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details.
• biometric information.
• geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer.
• audio or visual information.
• inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that Cloud Nine disclosed to the third parties in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act: • identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address.
• personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third-party payment processor.
• your age, gender, or other protected classifications.
• health information you provided to Cloud Nine.
• commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third-party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you.
• internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our services.
• geolocation data.
• audio or visual information.
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Cloud Nine, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please send a request to: Cloud Nine Development, LLC, 14915 Outlook Lane, Overland Park, KS 66223. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Personal Information you do not want us to share. The request should be labeled “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow at least 30 days for a response.
No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Cloud Nine has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
No Discrimination. Cloud Nine will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Annual Reporting for Previous Year.
Access Requests. Number of customers who initiated a data access process: 0 (as of August 11, 2021). Number of requests denied: 0 (as of August 11, 2021). Number of requests fulfilled: 0 (as of August 11, 2021.)
Deletion Requests. Number of customers who initiated a data deletion process: 0 (as of August 11, 2021). Number of requests denied: 0 (as of August 11, 2021). Number of requests fulfilled: 0 (as of August 11, 2021.)
(h) Your Data Protection Rights.Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access - You have the right to request Cloud Nine for copies of your Personal Information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Cloud Nine correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cloud Nine to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Cloud Nine erase your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Cloud Nine restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Cloud Nine’s processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Cloud Nine transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on:913-214-2479 or write to us: Cloud Nine Development, LLC, 14915 Outlook Lane, Overland Park, KS 66223
(j) Locations & Phone Data The Application enables eye doctors and clinics to share their locations and phone details to patients, so patients can get direction to doctors' offices as well as allow them to make phone calls to their doctors/clinics. This communication feature requires permission for app users to enable this feature. We are taking Location Permission (ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION) for Get Current Location of users to manage location wise functionality and Call Permission (CALL_PHONE) for making calls. The Application will NOT be collecting location data when permission is not granted by user. The Application will NOT be collecting continual user's location data in background when not location specific task/activity in use.
(k) TrueDepth API/Camera
• The app utilizes the camera intrinsic matrix, orientation and location of the head, eye tracking (particularly pupils) and camera position info.
• We are introducing a feature that will allow users to view eye glasses frames and to try on different styles. This measurement is used to determine where you look through the lens of your glasses. To do this, we need an accurate representation of the user's pupil distance to locate the "Optical Center" which is determined by pupillary distance.
• This information will not be stored anywhere. It will not be transferred anywhere and will not be shared with any third party.
All tools, calculators, testing features, and articles are for educational purposes only. They are not to be used for diagnosis, examination or treatment of any persons. As such the information collected within the tools, calculators, and testing features are not stored, transferred or shared with any third parties. All tools, testing, and calculators have disclaimers indicating the following:
DISCLAIMER: These tests are not FDA approved. This is not a substitute for diagnosis, examination and/or treatment by a licensed eye care professional and is for your information only. You should consult a licensed eye care professional for your eye condition. Use of this app does not constitute a patient-doctor relationship. By continuing to use this application you accept this disclaimer. The information and results obtained from this test, tool or calculator is not stored, transferred or shared with any third party.
ARTICLES & NEWS
DISCLAIMER: The information on this app is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this app is for general information purposes only. Eye Handbook & Cloud Nine Development makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this app, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read or accessed through this app.
Eye Handbook & Cloud Nine Development do not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any specific tests, products, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through this app. Eye Handbook & Cloud Nine Development is not responsible nor liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this app.